Product & Care
1. What if I receive my order and it's damaged?
First and foremost, we hope this does not happen to you. If it does, we sincerely apologize in advance. Please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will work diligently to resolve the issue.
2.What type of leather do you use？
CIRD chooses top quality cowhide leather and baby calf leather as the primary material, and the leather hardly goes through complex processing procedures to maintain the natural texture and softness of the leather.
3. Care Instructions:
We want you to enjoy your leather goods for a lifetime. From the moment they are made, until they arrive in your arms, they need to be cared for properly.
- Leather is a skin, and it can stretch. Avoid overfilling your handbag to maintain its original silhouette
- Take extra care with leather items you use often. Take the time each week to wipe away dust and spots with a soft cloth or brush
- Scratches can detract from a flawlessly crafted piece. Take care to avoid contact with heavily embellished clothes, sharp surfaces, or chunky jewellery when you are out and about.
- Wet leather requires extra care, so if rain is forecast, remember to take an umbrella
- Store leather away from direct sunlight as this can cause fading
- Store handbags in a dust bag to avoid scratches
- Store leather away from artificial sources of heat, e.g. radiators can cause leather to dry and crack